Wednesday 30 April 2008

Chapter Three - The New Place


Large version

Small Version

Well finally a comic with a punchline. ;)

So anyway this comic is the start of a new era for Sh!t Happens, creatively anyway, including a new standard layout format for the strips instead of the all over the place look it previously had. Also I've switched to using the 110gsm paper for the strips as well as the "artwork" and took my time drawing, about 3 hours on this one, which I think has improved the quality of the images.
As usual there are some anatomy & proportion problems but not as many as normal which is surprising considering the new use of 3/4 perspective.
Some might say I've matured as an artist but most will just be surprised I've actually stuck with the comic this long.

Heads up, I might be increasing the number of comics a week to three soon but it will be sort of an if I have the time thing otherwise there'll still be the regular Friday comic.

No comments: